You are responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the Appitive Network at your own risk on an as-is basis. Your postings should be truthful and accurate. Do not make postings that involve the following:
- Spamming in any sorts & forms.
- Securities for sale, barter, or exchange
- Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or violations of the legal rights of others
- Illegal activities
- Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights of any type
- Obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images
- Commercial advertising
- Gambling, contests, or chain letters
- Violations of any applicable local, state, national, or international law in connection with your use of the Appitive Network. This includes securities laws and regulations.
- Comments personally attacking the author of a post.
Furthermore, you agree that, if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the Appitive Network is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
The Appitive Network publishes user contributed content in the form of blog posts and comments. By providing blog posts either via RSS feed or directly on the site, comments or other content to the site, contributors agree to the following conditions of use:
- By contributing content, whether blog posts contributed via RSS, blog posts written directly on the site, or comments, the contributor agrees to give Appitive Network a perpetual, non-exclusive copyright to the content.
- We reserve the right to not publish contributed content at our discretion.
- Appitive Network will always properly attribute all content in its full form or when excerpted at length (according to the guidelines of fair use) to the author.
- Appitive Network reserves the right to syndicate all contributed content in summary form via RSS to third parties.
- All contributed content may contain the author’s byline, a brief biography of the author, and, in the case of material provided to us via RSS from the author’s own blog, a link back to the original post in the footer of the full post
- Contributing authors are solely responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions.
- Appitive Network reserves the right to remove any sharing links or advertising accompanying contributed posts, especially affiliate links. This may include RSS links back to the original article as those may be construed as affiliate links by search engines and can damage the authority of our site.
- Appitive Network reserves the right to set fonts and styles, adjust image alignments, and otherwise alter post layout to ensure that posts comply with our global site styling.
- From time to time, Appitive Network may need to display summary versions of contributed content. In such cases, we may edit posts in summary form. Such summaries will always contain a link to the full and unaltered post. In such circumstances, Appitive Network will always strive to preserve the original meaning and intent of the content.
- Appitive Network reserves the right to edit post headlines for clarity or search engine optimization (keyword inclusion).
- Appitive Network reserves the right to make corrections for spelling and grammar.
- Appitive Network reserves the right to remove photo links that are not links to the original source photo or copyright owner.
- Contributors are not entitled to any compensation from Appitive Network.
- Contributing content to Appitive Network does not in any way form an employee agreement.
- Unless expressly permitted, you may not publish or reproduce the content that appears on any part of this site.
- The opinions expressed by users and content authors on this site are theirs alone, and not those of Appitive Network.
- Appitive Network reserves the right to block or remove postings or communications at any time at our sole discretion.
- Some links on this site may link to third-party sites. Appitive Network is not responsible for the content on those sites.
Design and Developed by WPoets
Your feedback has been received.